ZIPPIE® ZM-310® (Zippie)
- American Flag
- Candy Apple Red
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Carbon Fibre
- Digital Camoflauge
- Green Apple
- Grunge Skull
- Grunge Skulls
- High Gloss Black
- Matte Black
- Midnight Blue
- Pearl Pink
- Pearl White
- Pink Camo
- Woodland Camoflauge
- ZM-310 BC w/ASAP II Seat
- ZM-310 SC for SPOT Tilt
A power wheelchair to zoom around your world! The Zippie ZM-310 combines our smallest, most reliable power wheelchair base with clinically proven pediatric seating and positioning options to provide children maximum accessibility and independence.
- Model Number: EIPW22
- Starting Retail Price: $6,895
- Drive Wheel Position: Mid Wheel Drive
- HCPCS Code: ZM-310 BC: K0848,ZM-310 SC: K0856
- User Weight Capacity: 165 lbs
- Overall Wheelchair Weight: ZM-310 BC: 235 lbs. ,ZM-310 SC: 260 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Width: 24"
- Turning Radius: 19"
- Overall Wheelchair Length: 35" without footrests
- Suspension: 6 wheel
- Driving Range: Up to 13.5 miles
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Transit Approved: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 47" L x 40" W x 54" H
- Average Shipping Weight: 350 lbs.
- Seat Width Range: 10" to 16"
- Seat Depth Range: 10" to 19"
- Seat-To-Floor Height: ZM-310 BC: 15.5" to 22.4", ZM-310 SC: 17.6" to 21.8"
- Pre-Set Seat Frame Angle: 0°, 3°, 6°
- Back Height Range: 15.5" to 26"
- Maximum Speed: 6.0 mph
- Frame/Shroud Color Options: Candy Apple Red, High Gloss Black, Candy Blue, Silver, Copper, Green Apple, Yellow, Pearl Pink, Candy Purple, Matte Black, Midnight Blue, Pearl White, Pink Camo, Grunge Skulls, American Flag
- Drive Wheel: 13" Knobby Tires with Flat-Free Inserts (Black or Gray)
- Caster Wheels: Front- 7" Pneumatic w/ Insert (Black or Gray), Rear- 6" Solid (Black or Gray)
- Transit Option: WC-19 Transit Package (lap belt)
- LED Light Package: N/A
- Wheel Locks: N/A
- Manual Conversion Kit: N/A
- Ventilator Options: Fixed Vent Tray (Pulmonetic LTV Models), Lift Off Vent Tray (Pulmonetic LTV Models)
- Batteries: 22NF Flat top with straps
- Battery Charger: 8A Dual Mode (Compact) CTE, Active Controls ReCharge with Socket
- Drive Control Options: Non-expandable VR2 controller 90Amp, Expandable R-net Controller 90Amp
- Joysticks: VR2 Joystick, R-net Standard LED Joystick, R-net Joystick with stereo jacks and color display, R-net Joystick with toggle, speed potentiometer, stereo jacks and color display, R-net Advanced Joystick with 3.5" Color Display, Paddle Switches, Shortcut Keys, and Stereo Jack
- Joystick Mount: Fixed, Swing-Away, Retractable, Midline
- Joystick Handle: Ball, Foam Ball, T-handle, Goalpost
- R-net OMNI and Output Options: R-net OMNI Input Control Module and display with built-in Infrared and armrest mount, R-net Output Module (ECM)
- OMNI Mount: Swing-Away (Right or left side)
- Switch Inputs for Joysticks or OMNI: Stereo to 2 Mono Splitter, Ribbon, Buddy Button, Disc , Wobble, Micro Light, Egg - Black, Dual Toggle Switch and Bracket, Switch-It Mini 1 Button on Mono Plug, Switch-It Mini 2 Button on 2 Mono Plugs, Switch-It Mini 2 Button on 1 Stereo Plug, Switch-It Mini 4 Button on DB9 Connector
- Switch Mount Bracket: Single
- Specialty Driver Control Options: Switch-It Dual Pro Proportional Head Control (Adult or Pediatric), Switch-It Versa-Guide Compact Joystick Midline w/ Gatlin Package and Optional Proximity Flex Switches, Switch-It Micro-Pilot Joystick w/ Bullet Tray Package, Switch-It Micro-Guide Joystick w/ Bullet Tray Package, ASL Proportional Micro Extremity Joystick Midline w/ Gatlin Package, ASL Mushroom Joystick Midline w/ Gatlin Package, ASL Compact Joystick w/ Integrated Buttons Midline w/ Gatlin Package, ASL Micro Mini Joystick with Hand Pad Midline w/ Gatlin Package, Switch-It Versa-Guide Chin Control and Egg Switch Package or Proximity Flex Switches Package, Switch-It Versa-Guide Bib Chin Control and Proximity Flex Switches Package (6" or 8"), Switch-It Micro-Pilot Bib Chin Control Package (6" or 8"), Switch-It Micro-Guide Bib Chin Control Package (6" or 8"), ASL Proportional Micro Extremity Joystick Chin/Lip Control Package, Switch-It Head Array Package 3-Switch Curved (Long or Stubby), Switch-It Head Array 5-Switch Flat (Adult and Pediatric), ASL Proximity Head Array Package 3-Switch (Adult or Pediatric), Quickie Sip ‘N’ Puff System, Switch-It 3, 4, or 5 Naked Proximity Switches on DB9 Connector, ASL 5-Switch Adaptor Box on DB9 Connector, 4-Way Toggle Switch Button DB9 Connector
- Attendant Control: For VR2 (Mounted right or left), For R-net (Mounted right or left)
- Electronic Programmers: VR2 Hand Held Programmer (HHP), R-net PC Programmer with Dongle
- Seat Frame: ASAP II
- Powered Seating Options: SPOT 50° CG Tilt, 9" Power Seat Elevate, 12" Power Seat Elevate, Manual Tilt 50°
- Powered Seating Control Method: Thru Drive 1 Actuator, Thru Drive 1 Actuator with Assignable Buttons, Thru Drive 2+ Actuators, Thru Drive 2+ Actuators with Assignable Buttons, Ctrl+5 Push Buttons, Ctrl+5 Toggles
- Backrest Frame Type: Angle Adjustable (ASAP II), Manual Recline 40°
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Options: Non-folding, Folding
- Back Cane Angle: Straight, 8° Bend
- Towel Bar Depth: Shallow, Deep (extends 4" from back canes)
- Back Cane Height: Fixed Low- 15.5", Fixed Medium- 17.5", Fixed Tall- 19.5", Adjustable Low- 14" to 18", Adjustable High- 20" to 26"
- Push Handle Options: Stroller Handle
- Backrest Type: SPOT Curved, JAY® SPO Posterior Positioning, JAY® J3™, JAY® Zip™
- Head Support Options: Headrest Mounts- Whitmyer Axys, Whitmyer Linx, Whitmyer Cobra Xtra, Headrest Pads- 8" Plush, 10" Plush, Adjust-a-PLUSH Narrow, Adjust-a-PLUSH Standard, Contour Cradle Small, Contour Cradle Medium
- Lateral Thoracic Supports: 3" x 3" Swing-Away Flush Mount - Pair, 4" x 4" Swing-Away with 1" Offset - Pair, 4" x 5" Swing-Away with 1" Offset - Pair, 4"x 6" Swing-Away with 1" Offset - Pair
- Thigh Support: 4" x 5" JAY Rectangular Thigh Support with Removable Mount (right or left)
- Knee Adductor Supports: 3" Pad with Short Swing-Away Arm (right or left)
- Chest Straps: Classic Dynamic Anterior Trunk Support (Small or Medium), Classic Structured Anterior Trunk Support (Small or Medium), Contoured Dynamic Anterior Trunk Support (Small or Medium), Contoured Structured Anterior Trunk Support (Small or Medium), Padded Trunk Strap
- Positioning Belts: 2-Point Pelvic Belt 1" Push Button Padded, 2-Point Pelvic Belt 1" Side Release Padded, 2-Point Pelvic Belt 1.5" Push Button Padded, 2-Point Pelvic Belt 1.5" Side Release Padded, 4-Point V Contour Pelvic Belt 1.5" Push Button
- Medial Thigh Supports: 350 lbs.
- Armrests: Dual Post Flip Back Height Adjustable, Single Post Height Adjustable, Cantilever
- Arm Pads: Desk Length Waterfall, Full Length Waterfall, Desk Length Standard, Full Length Standard, Desk Length Cantilever, Full Length Cantilever
- Legrests: 65° Swing-Away, 70° Swing-Away, 75° Swing-Away, 80° Swing-In/Out, 90° Swing-In/Out, Manual ELR Swing-Away, Fixed Centermount, Angle Adjustable Centermount
- Legrest Extensions: Short, Medium, Long, High Mount, 2" Extension for Swing-In/Out Hanger, 4" Extension for Swing-In/Out Hanger
- Footrest Accessories: Toe Loop (Pair), Extra Leg Strap, Shoe Holders Small w/ Padded Strap - Pair, Shoe Holders Medium w/ Padded Strap - Pair
- Footplates: Composite with Heel Loop, Adult Angle Adjustable with Heel Loop , Kids Angle Adjustable with Leg strap , Aluminum , One-piece Angle Adjustable , Angle Adjustable Centermount
- Tray Tables: Small Tuffak 12" to 14", Medium Tuffak 15" to 17"
- Backpack: Black Utility, Black/Charcoal Kids
- Mounting Accessories: Toe Loop (Pair), Extra Leg Strap, Shoe Holders Small w/ Padded Strap - Pair, Shoe Holders Medium w/ Padded Strap - Pair
- Miscellaneous: Active Controls Power Buddy, RAM Phone Mount on Round JS Tube, RAM Tablet Mount on Round JS Tube, RAM Cup Holder, Switch-It Remote Stop Switch
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ZIPPIE® ZM-310®Manufacturer: Zippie
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 303-2866
Phone: (805) 604-1332
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.